Since establishing Avenues Event Management in 1990, Melanie Walker and the team have organised a wide and varied range of events – international and national conferences, dinners for two thousand, product launches and indoor/outdoor concerts that have catered for up to twenty thousand people.
We are a company that manages an event to achieve a stated goal as determined by the client. We will come up with ideas, develop a critical path, write a budget for an event, seek sponsorship and provide a series of experts in various fields of entertainment, education, design, strategic planning, food & beverage, presentation and copy writing, or whatever is required.
Avenues Event Management works with individuals and companies or as part of a committee. We are happy to act as sole organiser or become part of the steering team. We can provide all of the ideas or become another resource in a brainstorming team. In all cases we undertake the responsibility and management of the day to day minutiae that go into organising any event.
Points of Difference
- A commitment to excellence, quality and attention to detail.
- A professionally creative, yet instinctive ability to bring that magic moment to any event.
- A company that operates anywhere in the country.
- A clear understanding of the importance of every event we are involved in.
- A willingness to work in partnership with others as directed by the client.
- A proven track record in event and project management.
- A state-of-the-art event management system, “Events Interactive”, which provides us and our clients interactive event management capability.
- A cost-effective broad spectrum event management company with in-house marketing, public relations and design expertise.
- A sense of fun and humour that we bring to our work.